Wednesday, April 29, 2009

B-List day & Sam drinks all day

Saturday was my B-list conference which was pretty amazing. And the gift bag well, ridiculous. Sam meanwhile met with our old neighbor, Ben, and from what I understand spent the whole day drinking and wandering around the west village. After I was done with the conference I met them at the hotel so I could drop off said gift bags (yes plural) and change. Then we went to John's pizza which was AMAZING.
Then we went to East Village, I think, to go to weird, secret, no-name bar. Weird, secret, no-name bar had three people dancing crazy when we entered (they may have been assisted by some "things") and they told us they would open at a 11pm. So we grabbed some drinks elsewhere and then came back to weird, secret, no-name bar. The DJ was awesome and they were playing bizarre art films (cat on LSD anyone?) and no one was there. I guess that's what happens if you're too secret (or maybe it was still too early for that place?).

No comments:

Post a Comment